Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Important Thing # 2

I completed my on-line booking today (more about that later), and despite the fact that one page on the NCL website gave me 3 shore excursions for each port,
                       .......... when I completed the booking activity, and looked at reserving an excursion, I found a huge list of excursions for each port. 

So, on one page of the NCL website you have the limited choices that I have shown for the past several weeks, and when you complete your booking - hello ! there is a entirely new list ! 

So I will re-work my pages to include those things from NCL.  . Just another example of web MANIA !

The Prince Rupert page and the Juneau page are now reworked.  Tomorrow for the other two.. phew !!!  35 new things to see and do with NCL in Juneau, and 4 new ones for Prince Rupert..

No comments:

Post a Comment