Monday, June 27, 2011

KETCHIKAN TOURS

Wow - it took me 2 full days to get these tours loaded to the blog!  New material tends to have problems spacing in between existing text, so it "explodes" sometimes disappearing, and other times breaks into pieces that you find scattered all over the page.  What a mess!  These are the MOST POPULAR as my friend Dean likes to say, so you will see lots of imput from folks that have just taken these tours.  I try to give balance to these comments so you will see the good and the bad if there is any.

I think you will agree that Ketchikan offers a LOT of stuff to do!  Or you can choose to just stroll the downtown area on your own.  It depends on how adventuresome your purse or wallet wants to be!

I'll try to finish up all the pages in the next week or so.  If you see something you really want to do, that is not an NCL shore excursion, I have given you enough information about the tour company that you can contact them on your own to book a tour.  Mid - July is not too early to do that, and for certain you would want to have completed such arrangements by the first week or so of August. 

If you want to join another couple in an adventure, I will be sending you an email with all our group's email addresses and names.  The blog is not a good place for that, however, I want to do a page for who is sailing with us so you will have some idea of our group of happy travellers.

I'll have more to share in the coming weeks, so be sure to check back.  Also, always scroll down this page, because for some of you who don't get here very often, you will be missing a lot of info if you only read the top postings...

No comments:

Post a Comment